MISSION & VISION
Our mission is to bridge the divide in healthcare, education, and technology. This bridge will form an axis of humanity for the 21st century and beyond. We believe that through education you can open many doors of opportunity.
- Many hands make light work. At Estuary Bridging the Divide our mission is to support the community by bridging the divide. Our goal is to educate the community and provide information on ways to improve their health, educational opportunities, financial literacy, and we provide training and workforce development. Providing professional development courses to people seeking to learn a new skill to advance their careers. Our subject matter experts also develop course material for adult education programs.
- We partner with organizations to work on mental health and women's health initiatives, the Office of Minority Health (OMH), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services campaigns to eradicate health and educational disparities.
- We provide compliance consulting services to academic and healthcare institutions, for-profit, non-profit, and organizations implementing artificial intelligence (AI) programs and principles that impact underserved communities. We also provide contract management, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) program development and training, with an emphasis on implicit bias.
- We assist organizations with becoming compliant with the American Disability Act (ADA) by assisting them to implement controls to ensure that their communications, information and communications technology is accessible to everyone, in accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), and relevant implementing regulations.
- We conduct grant reviews guided by key principles, grounded in what produces the best application and review experiences for all involved. We provide services to both grantors and grantees.
- We provide mentoring and consulting services to business startups and entrepreneurs from underserved communities.
- We collaborate with researchers and invite them to participate in areas that align with our mission.
- Fall 2022 we will kick off the "Keep Your Land" initiative. Helping individuals to navigate the challenges of land ownership and retention.
Helping People to Improve their Quality of Life